Friday, March 03, 2006

That Rascal!

Guess what dear Louis has been doing? He's been trying to overtake my bed. Today, he practically used every single opportunity he had to climb onto my bed to lie down. And if you think that me lying in bed would be a deterrence factor, it certainly is not. He will still jump up and lie at my feet. *araghz*

To add on, he's been after those bottles of mineral water that I buy. I mean, sometimes I end up bringing those bottles back because I don't finish all the water. So I bring them home. And what he did was to take them out to the living room and chew them. What a lil' rascal! *hmpfz*

*yawnz* Super tired today because the rascal starting barking at 0800hours, waking me up. Damn! He wanted to eat and when I gave him his food, he didn't really want to finish it. Just look at how naughty he is man.

Oh, I cannot wait for tomorrow though. PZ and Christine are both staying over. Hey, we could all play monopoly together! Hee~ It'll be fun. Doesn't matter who wins or lose. Oh wait, but maybe we may have something more interesting to do though... Hmm... We'll see how it goes I guess....

Okay, enough from me now... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home