Saturday, March 18, 2006

The Photos of Events...

Okay, I've been saying that I'll post the photos of previous happenings when I get broadband in Melbourne. Now that I finally did, here are some photos.. =)

Hmm... let's just start off with the pictures from the housewarming on 4th March 2006. =)

Image hosting by Photobucket
Here's Christine, PZ, Jas and Scott. The idea of group photos actually only came after this though... I forgot to take photos of all the food that I cooked. Damn! But nevermind lah, group shots will do... =)

Image hosting by Photobucket
May Ying (the girl in orange tee) and Friends!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Shi Hui, Joseph and May Ying. Notice that May Ying's foot look damn cool? It's a special 'sock' that she has on. Helps prevent her from moving her foot too much you see... She needs it just for erm.. well, just starting from that day lah... Her 'sock' quite funky hor...

Image hosting by Photobucket
That's us... Christine, PZ, Shi Hui and I....

Image hosting by Photobucket
And we have here... Me, PZ, Jarin my neighbour from Monash Green, May Ying and Jeremy....

Okay, we went to the night vic mart on Wednesday, 15th March 2006. Coincidentally, it was also the day of the start of the Commonwealth games. So the streest were really busy.

Image hosting by Photobucket
That's us 3 housemates....

Image hosting by Photobucket
PZ as usual feels the need to di siao someone... Hahahhaha

Okay, we were in actual fact waiting for someone to appear... You'll find out who was really, really later that day....

Image hosting by Photobucket
There you have it... The late person! Our visitor from Singapore.... I'm sure you know the one in black is Wage.. lolz

Image hosting by Photobucket
They're actually looking at plants... Seems like it's something that they wouldn't do!

Image hosting by Photobucket
That's the bunch of us showing off our fake airbrush tattoos.. Yes, the price banners make it look as though we're on sale... Hahahahahaha....

Image hosting by Photobucket
That's me and PZ... oh, with a bit of Wage too! hahahaha

Image hosting by Photobucket
Wage decided to take 'revenge' on PZ! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
I try to take a crammed shot of all of us... It didn't really work out very well... LoLz

Image hosting by Photobucket
Black, White, Black, White... Notice the pattern?

Image hosting by Photobucket
That's us... Hee~ Black, white, black again? No, not really, it's just that we're all born in the same year...

There are more photos... But I'm too lazy to put them up...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Sock may ying! =p
Anyway Wish i was there for the games...

Sunday, March 19, 2006 4:28:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA HA HA I LOVE YOUR SOCK

Sunday, March 19, 2006 8:13:00 pm  
Blogger [m@r!e] said...

Eh! I didn't have to mention it lah... You already did in the previous post leh.... Hahahahahaha! If people don't read it... I also cannot do anything about it right? Hahahahaha!!! But see, people do say that it's a nice sock okay! Hahahahaha!!!

Sunday, March 19, 2006 9:04:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

send me the photos marie!!! u know my email address hor? heh... thanks ah!

Monday, March 20, 2006 3:33:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huh? no way.... I wouldn't want to look like Louis. Especially since he's been trying to take over my bed. =)

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 4:32:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home