Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Louis... and all his nonsense

Okay... Let's talk about... Louis... Haha~ He's full of nonsense. Just today alone, he not only brought his toy bone onto my bed to chew (something he picked up sometime last week), he brought his pillow (aka his bed) into my room! I think that's a really big hint of telling me that he wants to sleep in my room. Which he did. For a while at least. He napped at the door. And he growls each time someone opens or closes the toilet door which is relatively near my room. *bleahz* He thinks that he's some kind of guard dog. Haha.

Well, PZ decided to use my highlighters to highlight his fur. Okay, I did that to Hugo that's why I know that it can be washed off. Just that uh, PZ used multi-colours and now he looks like a pai kia (Literally translated to bad kid but actually means hooligan/gangster). Haha~ I'll take photos tomorrow because my camera battery went flat after taking a video of Louis being put into his pillow (like using it as a sleeping bag) by Wage.

Hmm... I ought to post pictures of Louis. I'll probably do it later on after school on Thursday (which happens to be today!) or later at night. Hee~ I've got to do readings for my presentation and I haven't gotten down to it yet. What's worse is that I have a 9am lecture (and I'm still up blogging) and a full day of 6 hours school with one pathetic hour of break for me to get to caulfield. *sianz*

Okay, okay, I guess I got to go to bed now... ZzZzZz "All abroad the night train (to lala land)!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home