Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Louis' Day with the Vet and Other Stories

I had to bathe Louis today even though he already had a bath on Saturday. Guess why? That's because the vet was coming.

And so, the vet came... Hee~ Louis had his 3rd puppy vaccination and he got microchipped. The microchip need looks like the sharp end of the YEOS packet drink straw. Just a bit smaller. It's metal and damn sharp. When the needle went into Louis, he struggled and screamed and cried (well, the vet, Wage and I were all holding him). He still cried. I think of the time when Hugo got his. Hugo had no expression and there wasn't any bleeding because he sat so still that the vet could easy staunch the bleeding and thus, there was no mark at all. Then as for Oreo, he struggled and in the process, he got a tear in the skin. Though he bled quite a bit, he was really happy afterward. I brought Oreo down to PZ's and May Ying's then backyard to run around a bit.

So back to Louis, he cried and did all that you have to give me sympathy nonsense. He even tried to get some sympathy from the vet. Who mentioned that it was he who inflicted the pain onto Louis. And guess what's Louis' way of saying Thank You? He left a patch of blood stain on the Vet's shorts. How clever. That meant that Louis was still bleeding and I had to stop the blood flow before things get a bit messy.

Hmm... PZ came over for lunch then went for her Lab class. After lab, she came over. Well, we both took a nap with Louis sleeping in the room too. And well, we overslept and by dinner time, she hadn't even typed the notes that she wrote down in class! Haha~ So she stayed till after dinner to complete it. Ah... She reached home at around 2233h. LoLz~

Oh! Oh! Guess what? The minute she got up from my bed, Louis immediately took over her spot beside me. *bleahz* There's something about the bed that he seems to like....

Anyway, now that we've both worked so hard today, we decided to give ourselves a day off tomorrow and do online lectures instead. Hahahahahha~ We're both very smart right? Hahaha.

Liews.... I think Louis is preparing to sleep in my room already. He has already chosen his spot and is SLEEPING ALREADY! *urghz* I'd like to know who exactly owns the bed. Me or him. Me of course! I shall make him roll off then. Wahahahaha. Or maybe he'll just roll off it himself. He always does that. He does somersaults sometimes and also tries to jump up to my window but to no avail. It's just too high for him.

Okayyy.... I shall go and disturb him already! Wahahahahahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home