Saturday, April 15, 2006

FartZone

My room has become a FARTZONE because of Louis. He will walk and sit beside, FART, then take off to wherever you run to. He then acts innocent and looks at you cluelessly as to what he has just done. This will repeat over and over again, no matter how many times you yell at him or run away. This dog has the potential to win an Oscar Award for best animal actor.

Louis is not a dog. He is a SKUNK. They're both black and white and they have tails. When both of them lift their tails up, it results in an action of which secretion of pungent and offensive odor is ejected. Okay. Louis doesn't do that all the time. But still, he acts like half cat, half skunk.

On top of all that, he hates my new heater. My new heater is a fan heater. He will LIE in front of the heater with his face facing it. Then he will growl and grumble. Then he starts to bark at it. Then only he decides to move away from the heater, to another corner and makes funny grumbling noises. For some strange reason, he prefers the old one and likes to lie near the old one even when it is in use. Weird dog.

I think Louis has more or less stopped his puking spree. He's back to sleeping in the kitchen instead of my room. He puked in my room a lot. I rather my room be a FartZone than a PukeZone. Wait. Let me think about it. Both are equally gross. One is air and the other is fluid which sticks to the carpet. Eek!

Alright. I have to roll him off my bed now. He's sleeping soundly on it. LoLz. And yes, it certainly is nice weather for tea isn't it? LoLz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home