Thursday, May 04, 2006

I forgot to mention...

Oh yes... There is something that I forgot to mention... Louis did a really cheeky thing while sleeping in Wage's room... He climbed across Wage's bed while Wage was sleeping and lay down on Wage's face... GUESS WHAT? Louis' positioned his genitals such that it was directly on Wage's Face.... WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! So power right? *Salutes Louis* Only Louis can think of such nonsense... Wahahaha... And I thought that Oreo was bad enough because he slept on top of Ryan's head. Hahahahaha. But Louis really takes the cake... Resting his genitals on his owner's face. Haha. How cute. =)

I've got a picture to show that I haven't loaded up yet. It's a picture of how expensive candy is in school. Haha. =) I got to remember to put it up next time. That is if I ever manage to finish my assignments. LoLz.

Oooh.. Have I mentioned how heavy Louis is? He's just 5 months old and he's already 11 kg and still adding... LoLz... Actually, he was already 11 kg when he was weighed two weeks ago... Liews... That dog grows so fast... I don't think he can fit into his shirt already. Hahaha. Think we can use it as a rag already. Wahahahahaha.

Alrighty... I've got to go.... Meeting Christine for shopping session... Hee~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home