Saturday, April 29, 2006

Long time

It's been quite some time since any one of us posted here. Well, there's been heaps of assignments due and the dog demands attention and there are also plently of distraction. LoLz

PZ and I already have a few all nighters where we stayed up all night to do our assignment. But well, the truth is, we end up having a late supper and heaps of talk cock sessions and watching nonsensical stuff. Haha.

I'm supposed to be doing my ethics essay right now, but as usual, I'm slacking away and here I am - Blogging.

Call it withdrawal symptoms. I actually have this need to blog but well, I'm trying hard to curb it. Too many assignments. And that is also partly why I closed my personal blog. Well, I've got an outlet - here. LoLz~

Louis is now 11kg. Heavy puppy. Yeah, he's just going to turn 5 months old. 5 months - that's how young he is. And he's still the rascal. I just realised that he chewed my lab manual... He's been snoring heaps the past few nights and he likes to squash and squeeze himself on my bed. May Ying told me that today, while I was out, he pushed open my room door and made himself comfortable in my room (presumbly on my bed), and slept till around the time I came back. Well, he was watching me from the window in Wage's room when I was walking up the driveway. KPO!

Eek! It's getting late. I better get going and complete my essay. *sighs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home